Hidden Hills Bike Trail – Full Version
An entire week of intense biking on the best trails that Slovenia has to offer.
You’ll be surrounded by breathtaking nature, impressive views, and rich history as you’ll cycle through the remote villages of the Škofja Loka region. The friendly locals will make you feel at home and help you log off.
- High mountains (Blegoš, Porezen)
- Stories from the past, including the Rapallo border, the Rupnik defensive line, and the secret WWII Partisan hospital Franja.
- Picturesque and snapworthy hilltop churches (St. Jacob, St. Thomas, St. Oswald, Pretovč, etc.)
- Swimming in the Poljanska and Selška Sora rivers
- Local culinary specialties
- Epic vistas along the trail
- Food & beverages