Ljubljana to Bled on HHT
The Hidden Hills Trail is a long-distance e-bike trail in Slovenia that links Ljubljana with two alpine lakes, Lake Bohinj and Lake Bled, crossing the most preserved medieval city in Slovenia, Škofja Loka. The trail was carefully designed to include the most captivating sightseeing points in the area and lead past all the local attractions.
- Hut to Hut cycling adventure.
- Non-crowded area with little traffic.
- Visit Slovenia’s top highlights like Ljubljana, Škofja Loka, Lake Bohinj, and Lake Bled.
- An amazing route through diverse terrain.
- Viewpoints that only locals know